Wellness Opportunities for the Creative Individual
Theatrical Trainer provides physical wellness, behavioral health research, and mindful practice for the creative individual.
Theatrical Trainer is dedicated to furthering the research of two practioners, Peter Andrew Danzig and Arlen Shane Hancock as they further explore wellness and shifting the scope of support in the arts industry.
What do we offer specifically?
- Personal training and nutrition coaching through a creative lense
- Sliding scale programs
- Educational Workshops reflecting our most recent research
- The Creative Mind- not tied to occupation. Do you identify as an artist or creative individual? Then, we're for you!
- Neuro-divergent populations
What We Do:
- Agelessness approach to lifestyle integration for the creative individual
- Body Positivity and Mental Health Awareness
- Education and Research
What is the “AHA” moment in our research?
The marriage of clinical or evidence based science with artistic practice to promote education, awareness and programming to support the creative arts industry.
How do we do it?
The marriage of clinical or evidence based science with artistic practice to promote education, awareness and programming to support creativity across diverse platforms. We implement clinicians, educators and specialists across the health and education industry to inform our research and strategically ensure our programming participants are receiving innovative and engaging care and support through a creative lense.
Why are you called Theatrical Trainer?
- Expanding the horizons through our creative backgrounds in the arts
- Challenging the social stigmas behind lifestyle and integration change, ableism, mental diagnosis, body awareness in creative industries
- We enjoy bringing science and creative arts practice together to find the commonalities, not the differences amongst both approaches to practice.
- Peter and Arlen both approach their research from a background in theater arts, but have gone on to further investigate what happens when you utilize those artistic craft to inform education and wellness practices.
Copyright Theatrical Trainer 2017. All Rights Reserved.